This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Winsloe, Christa.
- Other title:
- Life begins
- New York : Farrar & Rinehart, 1936.
305 p. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Published in England under the title of Life begins"--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the McWilliams-Tattersall Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Department of Germanic Languages Book Fund.
Penn Libraries copy: dust jacket retained.
Penn Libraries copy has ms. autograph ("William B. Paires 202 Topliff Hall Hanover NH") in green ink on front free endpaper.
- Paires, William B. (autograph)
- Rosengarten Family Fund.
Department of Germanic Languages Book Fund.
- Web link:
- The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page
The McWilliams-Tattersall Fund Home Page
The Department of Germanic Languages Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order