Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Goldberger, Ary Louis, 1949-
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Blackwell, c2012.
- Hospital medicine, current concepts ; 3.
Hospital medicine: current concepts ; 3
1 online resource.
- Medical subjects:
- Clinical Medicine.
Medical Errors -- prevention & control.
Teaching Rounds -- methods.
- Introduction: Surviving and Thriving in Ward World
Medical Musts and Must-Nots: Six Essentials of Ward World. How (Not) to Present a Patient History
Reexamining the Physical Exam
How (Not) to Order and Present Lab Tests
Seeing is (Almost) Believing: The Importance of Reviewing Data
'Worsts First': How to Frame a Differential Diagnosis
Clinical Queries: Asking the 3 1/2 Key Questions
Medical Masteries. : Error Reduction Equals Motivation Times Communication to the Power of 3
Evidence-Based Medicine: What and Where is the Evidence?
Caution! Dangerous Biomedical Semantics at Work
Some Second Opinions: Outliers, Hoofbeats, and Sutton's (Flawed) Law
A Sixfold Path: From Data to Knowledge to Understanding
What is Disease? What is Health?.
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances Houston Medical Book Fund.
- Goldberger, Zachary D.
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
Frances Houston Medical Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Goldberger, Ary Louis, 1949- Becoming a consummate clinician
- 9781118380703 (pdf)
9781118380680 ( mobi)
1118380681 ( mobi)
9781118380697 (electronic bk.)
111838069X (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Frances Houston Medical Book Fund Home Page