Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- 4th ed.
- Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell/BMJ Books, 2012.
- ABC series (Malden, Mass.)
1 online resource (ix, 155 p.) : col. ill.
- Breast -- Diseases -- Treatment.
Breast -- Cancer -- Treatment.
- Medical subjects:
- Breast Diseases.
- Symptoms, assessment, and guidelines for referral / Michael Dixon and Jeremy Thomas
Congenital problems and aberrations of normal development and involution / Michael Dixon and Jeremy Thomas
Mastalgia / Michael Dixon and Julie Iddon
Breast infection / Michael Dixon
Breast cancer : epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics / Jack Cuzick, Gareth Evans, and Michael Dixon
Prevention of breast cancer / Ivana Sestak ... [et al.]
Screening for breast cancer / A.R.M. Wilson
Breast cancer / Michael Dixon
Management of regional nodes in breast cancer / Nigel Bundred and Michael Dixon
Breast cancer : treatment of elderly patients and uncommon conditions / Michael Dixon
Role of systemic treatment of primary operable breast cancer / Ian Smith
Locally advanced breast cancer / Robert Leonard and Michael Dixon
Metastatic breast cancer / Robert Leonard and Michael Dixon
Prognostic factors / Alastair M. Thompson and Sarah Pinder
Psychological aspects / Belinda Hacking
Carcinoma in situ and patients at high risk of breast cancer / Nigel Bundred
Breast reconstruction / Cameron Raine and E.M. Weiler-Mithoff.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Patrick B. and Anne Gaydosh Hughes Memorial Book Fund.
- Dixon, J. M. (J. Michael)
Patrick B. and Anne Gaydosh Hughes Memorial Book Fund.
- 1118472004 (electronic bk.)
9781118472002 (electronic bk.)
9781444337969 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1444337963 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Patrick B. and Anne Gaydosh Hughes Memorial Book Fund Home Page