This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company.
- Other title:
- Sun-Proof : America's finest house paint
- [Pittsburgh : Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company, 195-?]
1 sheet ( panels) : col. ill., col. samples ; 34 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 9 cm.
Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company -- Catalogs.
Paint -- Catalogs.
- Advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- Text signed at end: Pittsburgh Paints ... Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company.
A folded sheet with 8 panels of unequal size on each side when unfolded. The "outside" contains a title page spread over 2 panels and advertising text on the other 6. The "inside" contains 39 mounted color paint chips (15 of which are 40 x 73 mm., the rest 23 x 35 mm.)
"For all your painting needs ..."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Adam H. Fetterolf Fund.
Penn Libraries copy has ms. pencil mark beside 1 chip at foot of sheet.
- Adam H. Fetterolf Fund.
- Web link:
The Adam H. Fetterolf Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order