This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Iversen, Roberta Rehner.
- Philadelphia, PA : Temple University Press, 2006.
1 online resource (xii, 284 p.)
Working class -- United States.
Poor families -- United States.
City dwellers -- United States.
Social mobility -- United States.
United States -- Social policy -- 1993-
- Are jobs enough for economic mobility?
From the old to the new economic mobility
The parents: their backgrounds, lives, and locations
The children: their lives and worlds
Workforce development: systems and networks
Yesterday's firms and today's families: connects and disconnects with Michele Belliveau
Children's schools, parents' work and policy: alignment and misalignment
Jobs aren't enough: toward an agenda for family economic mobility.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -276) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
Armstrong, Annie Laurie, 1950-
Class of 1932 Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Iversen, Roberta Rehner. Jobs aren't enough.
9781592133567 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1592133568 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Class of 1932 Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order