This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.
1 online resource (xiii, 290 p.) : ill.
- Operating rooms -- Administration.
- Medical subjects:
Operating Rooms -- organization & administration.
- Machine generated contents note: Foreword / Larry Hollier; Preface / Alan D. Kaye, Charles J. Fox and Richard D. Urman; 1. Hospital strategic planning and implications for the OR manager / Mike Williams; 2. Financial decision-making for the hospital administrator / Mike Williams; 3. Perioperative leadership / Alex Macario and Christoph Egger; 4. Preoperative clinic management / Alicia Gruber; 5. Operating room metrics and scheduling / Frank Dexter; 6. Analyzing financial and operational performance / Robert Lynch; 7. Perioperative nursing and all complexities / Melissa Guidry; 8. Perioperative staffing and compensation / George Mychaskiw and Asa Lockhart; 8. Human resource management / Paul Primeaux; 9. Electronic data for perioperative period / Keith Ruskin; 10. Staff, quality, pay-for-performance / Richard Dutton; 11. The Joint Commission, CMS, other standards / Shermeen Vakharia and Zev Kain; 12. Surgical organization / Frank Opelka; 13. Post anesthesia care unit (PACU) Michael Yarborough and Henry Liu; 14. Ambulatory and office-based settings John Wellick; 15. Office-based practice Seth Christian and Charles Fox; 16. Anesthesia practice management Charles Fox; 17. Pain practice management Steve Waldman; 18. Future of perioperative management Lauri Saletnik and Michael Hicks; 19. Reengineering the OR function: clinical considerations Nigel Robertson; 20. Construction and design: technical considerations Judy Dahle and Pat Patterson; 21. Simulation and safety in the OR Trey Wiche and Val Kozmenko; 22. Billing and coding (anesthesia and surgery) Deborah Farmer and Devona Slater; 23. Surgical and facility billing Peggy Kelly; 24. Moderate and deep sedation practices Ann Bui and Richard D. Urman; 25. Perioperative efficiency and throughput Doug Vaughn and Richard D. Urman.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Barton Hirst Lippincott Memorial Fund.
Kaye, Alan D.
Fox, Charles J. (Charles James), 1961-
Urman, Richard D.
Barton Hirst Lippincott Memorial Fund.
- 1139084275 (electronic bk.)
9781139084277 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Barton Hirst Lippincott Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order