This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Handbook of nonprofit leadership and management
- 3rd ed.
- San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, c2010.
- Essential texts for nonprofit and public leadership and management ; 18.
Essential texts for nonprofit and public leadership and management ; 18
xxxviii, 832 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management.
- "This is the Third Edition of the bestselling nonprofit management reference and text called the "big green book." Based on updated research, theory, and experience, this comprehensive edition offers practical advice on managing nonprofit organizations and addresses key aspects such as board development, strategic planning, lobbying, marketing, fundraising, volunteer management, financial management, risk management, and compensation and benefits. New chapters cover developments in such areas as social entrepreneurship, financial leadership and capital structure, accountability and transparency, and the changing political-legal climate. It includes an instructor's manual."-- Provided by publisher.
- Historical perspectives on nonprofit organizations in the United States / Peter Dobkin Hall
The legal framework of the nonprofit sector in the United States / Bruce R. Hopkins and Virginia C. Gross
The changing context of nonprofit leadership / Lester M. Salamon
The many faces of nonprofit accountability / Alnoor Ebrahim
Leadership, governance, and the work of the board / David O. Renz
Executive leadership / Robert D. Herman
Ethical nonprofit management : core values and key practices / Thomas H. Jeavons
Strategic management / William A. Brown
Strategic planning and the strategy change cycle / John M. Bryson
Social entrepreneurship and social enterprise / Matthew T.A. Nash
Marketing for nonprofit organizations / Brenda Gainer
Strategic communications / Kathy Bonk
Advocacy, lobbying, and social change / Marcia Avner
Collaboration and strategic alliances / John A. Yankey and Carol K. Willen
Outcome assessment and program evaluation / John Clayton Thomas
Evaluating the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations / Vic Murray
Financial leadership in nonprofit organizations / Jeanne Bell
Nonprofit finance : developing nonprofit resources / Dennis R. Young
Designing and managing the fundraising program / Robert E. Fogal
Social enterprises and nonprofit ventures / Scott T. Helm
Managing the challenges of government contracts / Steven Rathgeb Smith
Financial management and accounting / David W. Young
Risk management / Melanie Lockwood Herman
Effective human resource practices : recruitment and retention in nonprofit organizations / Mary R. Watson and Rikki Abzug
Total rewards programs in nonprofit organizations / Nancy E. Day
Designing and managing volunteer programs / Jeffrey L. Brudney
The future of nonprofit leadership and management / David O. Renz.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Renz, David O. (David Owen)
Herman, Robert D., 1946-
George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The George R. Fink Memorial Fund Home Page