This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Petit recueil d'estampes representant la mythologie avec chansons analogus
- A Paris : Chez Desnos Ingénieur - Geographe et Libraire de Sa Majesté Danoise rue S. Jacques au Globe et à la Sphere, A.P.D.R. 
52 p.,  leaves of plates, , 38, 12 p. : ill. ; 12 cm. (12mo)
- r.le t.d, e.sa VeVu (3) 1786 (Q)
- Almanacs, French -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- France Paris.
- Almanac has a song from Ovid's Metamorphoses for each of the 52 engravings. The engravings, by Stefano Della Bella, were originally
meant for a card game.
The diary (38 pages at end of book) is, according to the title-page, made of paper which can be wiped and re-used 10 or 12 times by wiping with a damp sponge.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
- Pons, Gustave de (bookplate)
- Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 or 18 A.D.
Della Bella, Stefano, 1610-1664.
Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
- Related Work:
- Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 or 18 A.D. Metamorphoses. French. Selections
- Web link:
- The Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund Home Page