Access, holdings & availability
- Osterwalder, Alexander.
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, c2010.
278 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 19 x 25 cm.
New business enterprises.
- Offers tools and techniques to systematically understand, design, and implement new business models and renovate and rework old models.
- 1: Canvas
Definition of a business model
The 9 building blocks
The business model canvas
Unbundling business models
The long tail
FREE as a business model
Open business models
Business model environment
Evaluating business models
Business model perspective on blue ocean strategy
Managing multiple business models
Business model design process.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 276).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1939 Fund.
Clark, Tim, 1956-
Class of 1939 Fund.
- 9780470876411 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Web link:
The Class of 1939 Fund Home Page