This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture.
- Boston : Printed by Young and Minns, Printers to the State, 1803.
93,  p. ; 25 cm.
Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture.
Agriculture -- New England.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Printer's device on title page.
Last page blank.
"Premiums offered by the trustees of the Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture."--p. -4.
"List of members of the Agricultural Society."--p. -93.
"Honorary members."--p. .
"Officers of the Society, chosen June, 1802."--p. .
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 4617
Shaw & Shoemaker 4613
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1143
Young and Minns, printer.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund.
- Web link:
The Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund Home Page