Access, holdings & availability
- Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture.
- Boston : Printed by Munroe & French, Printers to the state, 1811.
114 p. ; 24 cm.
- Agriculture -- New England.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- New ed. of "Essays on field husbandry, wrote from a journal of thirty years experience," by Jared Eliot, 1747. cf. Pref.
"Officers of the Society, chosen June, 1811."--verso of title page.
"Premiums offered by the trustees of the Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture."--p. -4.
"Advice relative to the business of making an orchard," by Samuel Tenney: p. 105-114.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 23349
Shaw & Shoemaker 22751
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1161
- Eliot, Jared, 1685-1763
Tenney, Samuel, 1748-1816
Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture.
Munroe & French, printer.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund.
- Web link:
- The Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Fund Home Page