This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Flaspohler, Molly R.
- Oxford : Chandos Pub., 2012.
- Chandos information professional series.
Chandos information professional series
xvii, 180 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Library research.
Information literacy -- Study and teaching (Higher)
Library orientation for college students.
Reference services (Libraries)
College freshmen -- Services for.
- 1. The Millennials go to the library : or do they? Introducing the Millennials
Characteristics of this new generation
What is information literacy and do contemporary undergraduates really need it?
Attitudinal shifts : addressing truculence in the faculty lounge
2. Information literacy in the context of the first year. Attending to novice researchers
Process-centered library research
How can course content and information literacy co-exist?
3. Pragmatic pedagogical approaches. From the start : advice from librarian colleagues
Creating effective library experiences
The next step : advancing information literacy beyond the first year
One final note.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund Home Page