This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Sandberg, Sheryl.
- First edition.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
228 pages ; 25 cm
- Women executives.
Leadership in women.
- In "Lean In", Sheryl Sandberg -- Facebook COO and one of "Fortune" magazine's most powerful women in business -- looks at what women can do to help themselves, and make the small changes in their life that can effect change on a more universal scale. She draws on her own experiences working in some of the world's most successful businesses, as well as academic research, to find practical answers to the problems facing women in the workplace.
- Internationalizing the revolution
The leadership ambition gap : what would you do if you weren't afraid?
Sit at the table
Success and likeability
It's a jungle gym, not a ladder
Are you my mentor?
Seek and speak your truth
Don't leave before you leave
Make your partner a real partner
The myth of doing it all
Let's start taking about it
Working together toward equality
Let's keep talking
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund.
- Scovell, Nell.
Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order