This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2013.
xviii, 228 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Academic libraries -- Space utilization.
- 1. Space in the university library: an introduction / Sarah Childs, Graham Matthews and Graham Walton
2. Space in the university library: an historical perspective / John Feather
3. The multifaceted place: current approaches to university library space / Olaf Eigenbrodt
4. Library space and technology / Robert P. Holley
5. Library space and print / Louise Jones
6. From stronghold to threshold: new library and new opportunities / Chris Banks
7. A great opportunity: redeveloping library space / Sheila Cannell
8. Sharing space in university libraries / Leo Appleton
9. University library staff accommodation: why space matters for the forgotten army / Jon Purcell
10. Reimagining space for learning in the university library / Peter Jamieson
11. University libraries: research space / Terry B. Hill and Mohan Ramaswamy
12. Evaluation of space and use: introduction / Graham Matthews; A case study from Finland / Anne Lehto, Eija Poteri and Mirja Iivonen
13. Sustainability in the library: "green" issues / Graham Matthews
14. Space, use and university libraries: the future? / Sarah Childs, Graham Matthews and Graham Walton.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
Matthews, Graham, 1953-
Walton, Graham (Librarian)
Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
9781409423836 (ebk - PDF)
1409423832 (ebk - PDF)
9781409472001 (ebk - ePUB)
1409472000 (ebk - ePUB)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund Home Page