This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Appenzeller, I. (Immo), 1940-
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Cambridge observing handbooks for research astronomers ; 9.
Cambridge observing handbooks for research astronomy ; 9
xiii, 254 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Astronomical spectroscopy.
- "The book introduces graduate students and young researchers of astronomy and physics to the techniques and methods of astronomical spectroscopy. It covers spectroscopic methods in all branches of astronomy, including optical astronomy, radio astronomy, and astronomy at X-ray and gamma-ray wavelengths. The book will also be of interest for engineers and technicians who are designing or operating optical and space instrumentation"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Jessie A. Rodman Fund.
- Jessie A. Rodman Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Jessie A. Rodman Fund Home Page