This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Halvorson, Heidi Grant-, 1973-
- Other title:
- Nine things successful people do differently
- Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press, c2012.
vi, 106 p. ; 16 cm.
Success in business.
- Get specific
Seize the moment to act on your goals
Know exactly how far you have left to go
Be a realistic optimist
Focus on getting better, rather than being good
Build your willpower muscle
Don't tempt fate
Focus on what you will do, not what you won't do.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lawrence A. Medansky Memorial Book Fund.
- Lawrence A. Medansky Memorial Book Fund.
9781422193402 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Lawrence A. Medansky Memorial Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order