This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Aubin, Penelope, 1679-1731.
- New York : Printed and sold by John Tiebout, no. 246, Water-Street,, 1800.
iv, -139 p. ; 14 cm. (18mo)
- tsee chto 'sa, thso (3) 1800 (A)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Preface signed: Penelope Aubin.
Printed by John Tiebout.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund.
- Cited in:
- Evans 36861
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund.
- Web link:
The Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund Home Page