Access, holdings & availability
- Macintosh, Kerry Lynn.
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Cambridge bioethics and law ; 21
xvi, 307 p. ; 24 cm.
- Human cloning -- United States.
Human cloning -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
Human cloning -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Animals born through cloning are ordinary members of their species
Animals born through cloning are unique individuals and have their own lifespans
Humans born through cloning will be unique individuals and have their own lifespans
Identity and essentialism
Artifacts and essentialism
Imposters and essentialism
Resurrection and essentialism
Essentialism and the law of reproductive cloning
Essentialism and the law of research cloning.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 233-302) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
- Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
9781107031852 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund Home Page