Access, holdings & availability
- Muhamad Amin, Anang Hudaya.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2013.
xviii, 179 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Pattern recognition systems.
Web usage mining.
Mathematical statistics -- Data processing.
- "This cutting-edge reference outlines the underlying theory and principles of efficient and effective distributed pattern recognition involving one-shot learning and in-network processing for different types of applications, including multimedia retrieval systems and event detection over different network environments. Investigating one-shot learning and in-network processing as complementary mechanisms for efficient and accurate distributed pattern analyses, it presents the technical aspects related to the development of scalable pattern recognition using a number of contemporary application development tools. It also considers scalability of pattern recognition schemes when dealing with such data"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-175) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund Home Page