This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Knisley, Lucy, aut, art.
- Other title:
- My life in the kitchen
- 1st ed.
- New York : First Second, 2013.
173 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Knisley, Lucy -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Gourmets -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Cooks -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Cooking -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Food -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Food habits -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Cartoonists -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
Comic books, strips, etc.
- "Lucy Knisley loves food. The daughter of a chef and a gourmet, this talented young cartoonist comes by her obsession honestly. In her forthright, thoughtful, and funny memoir, Lucy traces key episodes in her life thus far, framed by what she was eating at the time and lessons learned about food, cooking, and life. Each chapter is bookended with an illustrated recipe-- many of them treasured family dishes, and a few of them Lucy's original inventions" -- from publisher's web site.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Samuel Blank Fund.
- James Samuel Blank Fund.
- Web link:
- The James Samuel Blank Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order