Access, holdings & availability
- Deacon, John, active 17th century.
- Other title:
- Summarie answere to al the material points in any of Master Darel his bookes
- Londini : Impensis Geor. Bishop, 1601.
, 240,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- tor- ofne den- sian (3) 1601 (A)
- Darrel, John, approximately 1562-
Demoniac possession -- Early works to 1800.
Exorcism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Particularly with reference to: Darrell, John. A true narration of the strange and grevous vexation by the Devil, of 7. persons
in Lancashire, and William Somers of Nottingham.
The authors' names are bracketed together on the title page.
With four final contents leaves.
Signatures: *⁸ A-Q⁸ R⁴.
Head- and tail-pieces; initials.Printed marginalia.
Pages 27, 77 and 80 misnumbered 29, 75 and 78 respectively; leaf B4 signed C4.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Arthur H. Lea Library Endowment Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lea Library Maintenance Fund.
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6440
- Walker, John, preacher.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
STC Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Arthur H. Lea Library Endowment Fund.
Lea Library Maintenance Fund.
- Web link:
- The Arthur H. Lea Library Endowment Fund Home Page
The Lea Library Maintenance Fund Home Page