This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Charles, Camille Zubrinsky, 1965-
- [1st pbk. ed.]
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
1 online resource (xi, 246 p.) : ill., maps
- Discrimination in housing -- United States.
Ethnic neighborhoods -- United States.
Segregation -- United States.
- Introduction : Or, why I love Mister Rogers
1. Los Angeles : a window on the future of the nation
2. Theoretical perspectives on the dynamics of racial residential segregation
3. The economics of housing
4. A racialized housing market?
5. From racial attitudes to neighborhood racial composition preferences
6. Race and class aligned.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -236) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Baltimore, MD Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- Project Muse
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- 1610441168 (electronic bk.)
9781610441162 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order