This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Ahmed, Shamima, 1959-
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2013.
- Public administration and public policy.
American Society for Public Administration series in public administration and public policy
1 online resource (xvii, 320 p.).
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management.
- Introducing Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs) Essential Linkages: Non-Profits, Government, and Business
Non-Profit Laws and Regulations
Human Resource Management in Non-Profit Organizations
Resource Acquisition and Management
Non-Profit Organizations and Information Technology
Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs)
Non-Profit Effectiveness and Accountability
- Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund.
- ebrary, Inc.
Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Ahmed, Shamima, 1959- Effective non-profit management.
- 9781439815496 (electronic bk.)
1439815496 (electronic bk.)
9781439815489 (hbk. : alk. paper)
1439815488 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Charles R. Anderson Endowment Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order