This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Katz, Michael B., 1939-
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2012.
- City in the twenty-first century book series.
The city in the twenty-first century
1 online resource (210 p.) : ill., maps
- Sociology, Urban -- United States -- 20th century.
Urban policy -- United States -- 20th century.
Inner cities -- United States -- 20th century.
City and town life -- United States -- 20th century.
- Prologue. The death of shorty
What is an American city?
The new African American inequality
Why don't American cities burn very often?
From underclass to entrepreneur: new technologies of poverty work in urban America
Epilogue. The existential problem of urban studies.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Baltimore, MD Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Project Muse
George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- 0812205200 (electronic bk.)
9780812205206 (electronic bk.)
9780812243864 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0812243862 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The George R. Fink Memorial Fund Home Page