This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Ramirez, Al, 1947-
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2013.
1 online resource (xii, 243 p.) : ill.
- Public schools -- United States -- Finance.
Government aid to education -- United States.
- Dimensions of education finance
Historical perspectives on funding
Money and learning
School finance and the courts
Equity and adequacy
State finance systems
Alternative funding systems
Revenue for schools
Securing grant funds
Future trends in school finance.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- ebrary, Inc.
Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- 9781475801781 (electronic bk.)
1475801785 (electronic bk.)
9781475801767 (cloth : alk. paper)
1475801769 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781475801774 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1475801777 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order