This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Bianchi, Giuseppe.
- In Firenze ... : Nella Stamperia imperiale, L'anno MDCCLIX 
XIII, , 236,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- rea- n-s- i.li nadi (3) 1759 (R)
- Galleria degli Uffizi -- Guidebooks -- Early works to 1800.
Art -- Italy -- Florence -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Venice.
- No more published?
Date appears before printer statement on title leaf.
Signatures: a⁸ A⁶(A6+chi1) B-O⁸ P⁸(-P8).
Leaf a8 signed "A"; leaves A1, A2 and A3 signed "A 2", "A 3" and "A 4", respectively.
Woodcut title ornament, initial, factotum, head- and tail-pieces.
Errata on leaf P7r.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Perkins Architectural Rare Book Fund.
Penn Libraries copy has ms. bibliographical note in brown ink on front pastedown.
Penn Libraries copy bound in original cartocino boards.
- Perkins Architectural Rare Book Fund.
- Web link:
- The Perkins Architectural Rare Book Fund Home Page