How to Use the Furness Theatrical Images Collection Slideshow
Clicking on the (slideshow button) from any Furness Theatrical Images Collection page will open a new tab that displays all of the images that have met your search criteria.
If you have Cooliris installed...
- You can scroll along the wall by moving the blue slider (or using the arrows) at the bottom of the screen.
- When you find an image that interests you, click on it and you'll zoom in on it.
- If it's an image that you want to know more about, click the blue icon on the bottom right corner of the image ( ).
- This will take you to a page with full information about that specific image.
- From here you can do anything else that you'd normally do in the Furness Theatrical Images Collection or use your browser's back button to return to the wall.
- If the image you clicked isn't for the image you want, just click anywhere on the wall of images to scroll some more and continue your search.
If you don't have Cooliris installed...You'll be able to page through the images one at a time by clicking on the arrows at the bottom of your screen or you can select individual thumbnails to display by clicking on the specific image from the ribbon of choices.
To download Cooliris:www.cooliris.com