Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts

Navigation Aids

Back to full page
*
Search Collection
 
Ms. Coll. 764, Item 210 - Certificate of authenticity of relics
Zoom:
     
Page:
First Page Previous Page * *
Other: Ms. Coll. 764, Item 210 - Certificate of authenticity of relics
Title:
Certificate of authenticity of relics, 1651.
Physical description:
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
Summary:
Certificate of authenticity of the relics of Saint Charles Borromeo, relocated from the church of San Simone in Florence to the Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo (referred to as Compagnia di San Carlo) following a donation by Don Placido Puccinelli. Notarized by Giacobbe Bimbacci on 15 August 1651.
Contained in:
Samminiati Records. Item 210
Manuscript location:
Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts University of Pennsylvania Ms. Coll. 764
 
First Page Previous Page * *