Manuscript map in color on parchment of a district in the southwestern department of Tarn-et-Garonne, between Castelsarrasin,
Castelferrus, and the Cistercian monastery of Belleperche, possibly to illustrate water rights between Castelferrus and Castelsarrasin.
The Garonne River is depicted with bridges, mill, sandbanks, and ferry points. Buildings are illustrated in some detail and
labeled by a contemporary hand. Probably made in Castelferrus between 1460 and 1545. Creased by past folds, now framed under