Ms. Coll. 764, Item 210 - Certificate of authenticity of relics
Information about this record
Certificate of authenticity of relics, 1651.
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
Certificate of authenticity of the relics of Saint Charles Borromeo, relocated from the church of San Simone in Florence to the Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo (referred to as Compagnia di San Carlo) following a donation by Don Placido Puccinelli. Notarized by Giacobbe Bimbacci on 15 August 1651.
Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
Charles Borromeo, Saint, 1538-1584 Relics.
Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo.
San Simone (Church : Florence, Italy)
Relics - Italy.
Florence (Italy) - History - 17th century.
Florence (Italy) - Church history - 17th century.
|Form / Genre:||
Manuscripts, Latin - 17th century.
|Indexed / Referenced in:||
From collection described in Zacour, Norman P. and Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965), p. 228 (Ms. Lea 398).
Samminiati Records. Item 210
Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts University of Pennsylvania Ms. Coll. 764