PACSCL Finding Aids

Navigation Aids

PACSCL Finding Aids
Search Finding Aids
 

Filters

hide/display content

Currently Used Filters

Remove
filtered Institution: Dublin Historical Society
Sort Results By:
Narrow Results By:
view more...
view more...

Main Content

« First • Previous • Next • Last »
Results: *RSS*
Showing hits 1 - 3 out of 3  
Dublin Historical Society [Contact Us]
1885-2012
Creator:
Dublin Historical Society (Dublin, Pa.)
Extent: 2.6 linear feet
Dublin Borough in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is located just northwest of Doylestown, the county seat. Located in a prosperous farming area, Dublin was incorporated as an independent municipality in 1912. The Dublin Historical Society local history collection, 1885-2012, consists of various materials such as ledgers, photographs, papers, and ephemera that document individuals, families, organizations, and businesses of Dublin, Pennsylvania. (View full finding aid.)
title
Dublin Historical Society local history collection
creator
Dublin Historical Society (Dublin, Pa.)
id
DHS.02
repository
extent
2.6 linear feet
inclusive date
1885-2012
bulk date
abstract/scope/contents
Dublin Borough in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is located just northwest of Doylestown, the county seat. Located in a prosperous farming area, Dublin was incorporated as an independent municipality in 1912. The Dublin Historical Society local history collection, 1885-2012, consists of various materials such as ledgers, photographs, papers, and ephemera that document individuals, families, organizations, and businesses of Dublin, Pennsylvania.
date_facet
bulk_date_facet
language_facet
name_facet
name_with_roles_facet
geographical_subject_facet
topical_subject_facet
genre_form_facet
Dublin Historical Society [Contact Us]
1927-1964
Creator:
Dublin Milling Company (Dublin, Pa.)
Extent: 1 linear feet
The Dublin Farmers' Cooperative Association, formed in 1921, changed its name to the Dublin Milling Company in 1927. It sold farming supplies, advertising itself as "Dublin Milling Company, Inc., dealers in flour, feeds, grain, seeds and fertilizer." The company was sold to the Farm Bureau Cooperative in the 1980s. The Dublin Milling Company stock and employee records, 1927-1964, consists of: capital stock certificates of the Dublin Milling Company and related documents, such as voting proxy authorizations for stockholders and legal correspondence regarding stock transfers from distributed estates; and weekly time books and social security record books. (View full finding aid.)
title
Dublin Milling Company stock and employee records
creator
Dublin Milling Company (Dublin, Pa.)
id
DHS.03
repository
extent
1 linear feet
inclusive date
1927-1964
bulk date
abstract/scope/contents
The Dublin Farmers' Cooperative Association, formed in 1921, changed its name to the Dublin Milling Company in 1927. It sold farming supplies, advertising itself as "Dublin Milling Company, Inc., dealers in flour, feeds, grain, seeds and fertilizer." The company was sold to the Farm Bureau Cooperative in the 1980s. The Dublin Milling Company stock and employee records, 1927-1964, consists of: capital stock certificates of the Dublin Milling Company and related documents, such as voting proxy authorizations for stockholders and legal correspondence regarding stock transfers from distributed estates; and weekly time books and social security record books.
date_facet
bulk_date_facet
language_facet
name_facet
name_with_roles_facet
geographical_subject_facet
topical_subject_facet
genre_form_facet
Dublin Historical Society [Contact Us]
1880-1945
Creator:
Dublin Post Office (Dublin, Pa.)
Extent: 1.75 linear feet
From 1880 until 1923, the office of postmaster for Dublin (Bucks County, Pennsylvania) was held at various times by J. S. Rickert, Benjamin F. Shearer, and Jacob B. Rosenberger, depending on the political affiliation of the mayor. In 1923, Jacob M. Kooker became postmaster and re-located the post office to his general store. Kooker retired in 1944; the post office remained at the site until 1975. The Dublin Post Office records, 1880-1945, consist of Postmaster's Account and Record Books (4th Class), registers of money orders issued and received, and records of registered letters received and delivered. (View full finding aid.)
title
Dublin Post Office records
creator
Dublin Post Office (Dublin, Pa.)
id
DHS.01
repository
extent
1.75 linear feet
inclusive date
1880-1945
bulk date
abstract/scope/contents
From 1880 until 1923, the office of postmaster for Dublin (Bucks County, Pennsylvania) was held at various times by J. S. Rickert, Benjamin F. Shearer, and Jacob B. Rosenberger, depending on the political affiliation of the mayor. In 1923, Jacob M. Kooker became postmaster and re-located the post office to his general store. Kooker retired in 1944; the post office remained at the site until 1975. The Dublin Post Office records, 1880-1945, consist of Postmaster's Account and Record Books (4th Class), registers of money orders issued and received, and records of registered letters received and delivered.
date_facet
bulk_date_facet
language_facet
name_facet
name_with_roles_facet
geographical_subject_facet
topical_subject_facet
genre_form_facet